QLM Life & Medical Insurance Company QPSC: The AGM and EGM Endorses items on it's Agenda
QLM Life & Medical Insurance Company QPSC announces the results of the AGM and EGM. The meeting was held on 14/03/2022 and the following resolution were approved
1) Hearing and approving the Directors Report on the activities of the Company, its financial position for the year ended 31st December 2021, and the future plan.
2) Hearing and approving the External Auditor’s report for the financial statements 2021.
3) Discussing and approving the Company’s balance sheet and its profit and loss statement for the financial year 2021.
4) Approving the recommended profits distribution, being cash dividend of 22% of the share par value, i.e. 22 dirhams for each share.
5) To discharge the members of the Board of Directors and approve their remuneration for the Year 2021.
6) Reviewing and approving the Company’s Corporate Governance Report for the year 2021, in addition to the Related Party Transaction Policy.
7) Reviewing and approving the Remuneration policy for 2022.
8) Appointing the External Auditors for the Financial Year 2022 and determine their fees.
Posted by : Qatar and Doha City PR Network Editorial Team Viewed 11151 times PR Category :Government, Legal & Humanity Posted on : Tuesday, March 15, 2022 10:01:00 AM UAE local time (GMT+4)
Replication or redistribution in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of QatarPRNetwork.com.
Previous Story : 6 Arab Countries Achieve 60% of the UN SDGs
Next Story : The International Event for Homeland Security and Civil Defe...